Upcoming Good Night Naturals Events
- Is your mattress hurting your health? (12/8/2015) - Could your mattress be affecting your health and immune function? Do you know what chemicals are required by law in a conventional mattress? How much mold do you think your current mattress has? Come find out! We will show you the difference a mattress can make on your health, sleep, digestion, allergies and more with … Continue reading Is your mattress hurting your health?
- Grand Opening October 23 (10/15/2015) - Friday, Oct. 23rd Time: 6-9 PM! Please stop by our store 5979 West 3rd street, L.A. Visit West 3rd Street! on Facebook and Bass Chiropractic
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) EXPO 2015 at the L.A. Mart #interiorDesigners (9/28/2015) - Good Night Naturals is now an “Industry Partner” of the American Society of Interior Designers. (ASID) Good Night Naturals will be displaying a mattress and introducing our products and store to the ASID for the first time tomorrow we head to the LA Mart for the ASID meet and greet! Join us September 28, 2015, at … Continue reading American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) EXPO 2015 at the L.A. Mart #interiorDesigners
Sleep Better – NEWS
- Dr Michelle Dickinson: Why you need a good night’s sleep. (11/10/2017) - A tired brain reduces our reaction time and danger identification accuracy. By: Michelle Dickinson Are you feeling tired? You are not alone; more than a third of New Zealanders report either not getting enough sleep, or that the quality of their sleep is compromised. It’s well known that sleep deprivation has negative effects on attention, … Continue reading Dr Michelle Dickinson: Why you need a good night’s sleep.
- Fire Retardants Found in Furniture and Gym Mats Implicated in Infertility (9/8/2017) - Story at-a-glance Flame retardant chemicals have been linked to serious health risks, including infertility, birth defects, neurodevelopmental delays, reduced IQ, hormonal disruptions and cancer. More than 80 percent of women struggling with infertility were found to have organophosphate flame retardants in their urine; high levels were also linked to a 40 percent lower chance of … Continue reading Fire Retardants Found in Furniture and Gym Mats Implicated in Infertility
- Is it Time to Trade In Your Toxic Mattress for a Latex Mattress? (7/6/2017) - You spend approximately one third of your life in bed. With that in mind, it’s a good idea to invest in a mattress that will promote good health and comfort rather than going for the one that has the lowest possible price tag. Before you dive in and decide whether now is the right time … Continue reading Is it Time to Trade In Your Toxic Mattress for a Latex Mattress?
- So you need eight hours sleep do you? FORTY popular sleep myths debunked in new book by local scientist (7/5/2017) - The new release sheds light on long-held notions about getting some shut-eye. SHARES The truth about sleep myths such as ‘I should have 8 hours’ sleep’ are revealed in a new book by leading sleep scientists including Professor Graham Law from the University of Lincoln. The release debunks 40 popular and persistent beliefs on how … Continue reading So you need eight hours sleep do you? FORTY popular sleep myths debunked in new book by local scientist
- 7 Mattress Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now (7/1/2017) - Mattress shopping can be one of the most agonizing experiences, from pushy salespeople to an overwhelming number of options to not actually knowing what you need in the first place. It’s so easy to end up with the wrong one, but it doesn’t have to be that way. The Huffington Post spoke with Jay Orders, … Continue reading 7 Mattress Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now
- Health Matters: What you Eat could be Impacting your Sleep (6/26/2017) - Posted: Jun 26, 2017 8:08 AM PDT Updated: Jun 26, 2017 8:08 AM PDT By Health Matters We all know that what we eat can affect our weight, but did you know it can also impact how you sleep? Dr. Jose Colon, a sleep medicine physician with Lee Health, says if you want to have … Continue reading Health Matters: What you Eat could be Impacting your Sleep
- Organic cotton: It’s better for the environment, and here’s why (6/23/2017) - Support the Soil! When you buy organic, you’re buying into a type of agriculture with many benefits. Here’s the scoop on Soil Health. Did You Know? Three new studies confirm that exposures to common insecticides during pregnancy can cut a child’s IQ 4% to 7% by age 9. Sources listed here The Organic Center > … Continue reading Organic cotton: It’s better for the environment, and here’s why
- Is Blue Light Bad For Your Health? (6/19/2017) - June 19, 2017 — Peek into the typical American household after dinner and you’ll find the occupants bathed in a faint bluish glow. As parents fire off late emails on their laptops or lie in bed with eyes fixed on e-readers, kids update their Snapchat accounts or squeeze in one last game on their phones. … Continue reading Is Blue Light Bad For Your Health?
- Weekend Sleeping-In Related To Lower Body Weight (6/18/2017) - Sleeping-in on weekends linked to lower body weight Published June 17, 2017 2:35pm By MADELINE KENNEDY, Reuters (Reuters Health) — Catching up on lost sleep over weekends may help people keep their weight down, according to a study in South Korea. Not getting enough sleep can disrupt hormones and metabolism and is known to increase … Continue reading Weekend Sleeping-In Related To Lower Body Weight
- Paul Hirschberger’s Good Night Naturals Dedicated to Natural Bedding Products and Buyer Beware of Conventional Manufacturers and ‘Poison’ Mattresses (3/3/2017) - Published in The Huffington Post With a new season beckoning, it’s time to think about upgrading your bedding and mattress to something more comfortable, restful and healthy. But natural and organic bedding expert Paul Hirschberger, who’s been in the “eco” and natural products business for over 25 years while advising and serving customers, warns “buyer … Continue reading Paul Hirschberger’s Good Night Naturals Dedicated to Natural Bedding Products and Buyer Beware of Conventional Manufacturers and ‘Poison’ Mattresses
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.