Mattress Care & Warranty
Caring For Your New Mattress.
Follow these care instructions to insure a long life and maximum comfort from your Good Night Naturals mattress.
Mattress Care Instructions:
- All one-sided latex mattresses have a single sleep surface. It is recommended to turn them end-to-end every 3 months. These mattresses must not be flipped from top to bottom.
- All two-sided latex mattresses. It is recommended to turn them end-to-end every 3 months. These mattresses do not require flipping, however, at your discretion, may be flipped or turned end-to-end each 3 months
- All two-sided Innerspring & Pocket Coil Mattresses must be turned and flipped every 3 months. One-sided Innersping & Pocket Coil Mattresses should be turned, but not flipped top to bottom every 3 months.
- IMPORTANT – to prevent damaging the construction or hurting yourself, always have a minimum of 2 people when turning or flipping a mattress. Never flip a mattress by yourself.
- DO NOT USE HANDLES when moving or flipping mattress.
- Vacuum Mattress and box spring regularly
- It is advisable to use a mattress pad
- Do not place mattress/box spring directly on the floor or on/in damp locations.
- To insure proper ventilation always support mattress/box springs with an appropriate support system. Ideal support systems are wood slat foundations and/or box springs. It is not advisable to place a mattress on any solid non ventilated surfaces, such as the floor.
- Use eco-friendly soap and water to clean spills & stains. Air dry.
- Please consult your Good Night Naturals salesperson with question regarding the care and placement of your new Good Night Naturals mattress and box spring.
Limited Liability Warranty.
- Good Night Naturals offers a 10-year non-prorated warranty for its mattresses (excludes futons).
- Purchase invoice must be presented when claiming benefits from warranty.
- Warranties are not transferable.
- Under normal use, slight body impressions and changes in the support may appear. These changes are normal and do not indicate any type of structural failure.
- Good Night Naturals or its agents will repair or replace defective mattress/box spring at its option.
- If identical materials are not available at the time of service, Good Night Naturals reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or higher quality.
- Transportation costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Conditions Under Which Limited Warranty Is Void.
- If care instructions are not properly followed.
- If box spring other than one purchased from Good Night Naturals is used.
- If any indication mattress was bent or folded incorrectly or turned or moved excessively.
- If box spring/mattress was not properly supported or if used without frame.
- If signs of abuse, improper care or maintenance is apparent such as fabric stains, soils and burns or upholstery compaction due to insufficient turning.
Excluded From Warranty
- Cover (Fabric) normal wear and tear.
- Allergic reactions to materials and/or products are not warranted.
- Merchandise sold “as is”
- Mold, mildew, dust mites, bedbugs.
- Firmness preference