Inspired by our best-selling organic cotton Cloud Loom towels, this robe begins with the same long-staple cotton, loomed into single loops that feel thick and plush, yet lofty. The Aerospin process aligns the fibers in each yarn, making the robe just as soft and absorbent as our towels but a touch smoother and sleeker. The classic shawl-collared silhouette wraps cozily and features an adjustable belt and side pockets. We recommend sizing down if in-between sizes, and washing before use for a true-to-size fit.
Coyuchi Cloud Loom Organic Robe
Coyuchi brings the inherent beauty of natural materials into your home. They design all of their products with reverence for the planet—using only natural fibers, sourcing materials carefully and processing them minimally—so the 100% certified organic cotton truly feels like cotton.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Women's sizes: XS/S (6-8), S/M (10-12), M/L (14-16), L/XL (18-20)
- Men's sizes: XS/S (29-31), S/M (32-34), M/L (35-37), L/XL (38-40)
- Length: S/M 50"
- Colors: Alpine White, Palest Ocean, Slate
- Style construction: long sleeved, shawl collar.
- Waist belted.
- Woven in Turkey
- Wicks moisture after showering or bathing.
- All of our organic cotton products are machine washable.
- We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent.
- We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach.
- Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly.
- Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended.
- Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time.
Ships in within 24-48hrs. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization. Call to obtain return authorization.