Wool dryer balls are quieter and more gentle on clothing than plastic dryer balls with nubs. They are great for fluffing down feather items such as quilts and jackets. Using wool dryer balls saves your dryer from the residue left from liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets. Our wool dryer balls are the perfect gift for all occasions: baby showers, Mother's Day, Father's Day, bridal showers, weddings, Christmas, college graduation, housewarming, teacher appreciation, and more! Wool Dryer Balls make a fabulous stocking stuffer.
Climate Beneficial Smart Wool Dryer Balls
Great stocking stuffer. Included in Jenn Atkins gift basket and posted by Kim Kardashian on Instagram. Smart Sheep wool dryer balls shorten drying time, soften and fluff fabric, and reduce static. They help bed sheets stay untangled during the drying process as well as keep pet hair off of clothes. They are all-natural, with no synthetic fibers or chemicals used. While some other brands use center fillers or low-quality wool, Smart Sheep dryer balls are always made of 100% premium New Zealand wool. They will not unravel and will last for years. Their size is optimal for maximum dryer efficiency.
- 100% Natural New Zealand Wool.
- No fillers, don't settle for knock-offs, we strive to stay
- Set of 3
- Softens Laundry Naturally--- No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies
- Shortens Drying Time (use 3 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Large - slightly larger than a tennis ball. (9 in. circumference,)
- Saves Energy
- Lasts for a Thousand-Plus Loads,
- Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners,
- Saves Money. (A healthy, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
Ships within 24 hours of order placement.