This Sleep and Beyond myBedding Washable Wool Fitted Mattress Topper for unsurpassed comforter.
Sleep & Beyond MyProtector Washable Wool Mattress Protector
The Sleep and Beyond Washable Wool Mattress protector with its natural cotton top, skirt and waterproof microfiber lining filled with 100% Washable Wool. Ideal for a natural waterproof mattress cover without harsh chemicals. Excellent for anyone with allergies to down or synthetics such as polyester, dust mites, bed bugs, mold and mildew.
- With 1.5” loft of 100% washable wool and natural cotton percale, myTopper creates a cozy nest for any mattress.
- Perfect for year round comfort.
- Keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Lasts for many years with proper care.
- The topper’s Shropshire wool is characterized as having the lovely down-type fibers that are also proven to create a plush surface upon which to peacefully settle.
- Relief from the discomfort resulting from pressure on sensitive areas on the surface of the body is a frequently discovered luxury assuring a healthy and relaxing sleep.
- The sleep environment remains dry, without a cool or clammy feeling. Tossing or turning, therefore, will not occur to interrupt precious sleep.
- Wool has shown to out-perform other fibers used for bedding.
- Crib 28x52in (71 x 132cm) Wool fill: 2.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (1.14 kg)
- Twin 39x76in (99 x 193cm) Wool fill: 5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (2.27 kg)
- Full 54x76in (137 x 193cm) Wool fill: 6 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (2.72 kg)
- Queen 60x80in (152 x 203cm) Wool fill: 8 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (3.63 kg)
- King 76x80in (193 x 203cm) Wool fill: 10.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (4.76 kg)
- Cal King 72x84in (183 x 213cm) Wool fill: 11.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (5.22 kg)
- 1.5″ thick.
- Machine washable.
- Filled with 100% washable wool.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton percale, 270 TC.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- Step 1: Un-make your bed at least once a week to allow trapped moisture to be released, refreshing you bedding.
- Step 2: Regular sunning and airing. The sun naturally revitalizes and disinfects wool bedding.
- Step 3: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle, reduced agitation. Machine dry, air cycle.It is quite normal to expect shrinkage in washing, sometimes as much as 5-6%.
Free basic ground delivery within the Continental United States. Additional charges apply for shipments outside the Continental USA.
- Items Ship in 1-2 days.
- Additional charges apply for Hawaii, Alaska or overseas shipments.
- Ships via UPS ground service.
- No returns accepted without prior authorization.
- Due to the hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable. Call for more information: 866 388 5154.
Call our customer service department at 866 388 5154.We're here to offer helpful advice on a mattress pad that is best for a great nights sleep.