This unique 2-in-1 waterproof protector adds a nourishing protective layer to the mattress, protecting it from stains, spills, and bacteria.
Sleep & Beyond MyProtector Washable Wool Mattress Protector
The Sleep and Beyond Washable Wool Mattress protector with its natural cotton top, skirt and waterproof microfiber lining filled with 100% Washable Wool. Ideal for a natural waterproof mattress cover without harsh chemicals. Excellent for anyone with allergies to down or synthetics such as polyester, dust mites, bed bugs, mold and mildew.
- This unique 2-in-1 waterproof protector adds a nourishing protective layer to the mattress, protecting it from stains, spills, and bacteria.
- myProtector, filled with 100% washable wool, offers great breathability resulting in maintained core body temperatures without overheating.
- Say goodbye to that cold and clammy feeling because the 100% natural, washable wool and cotton quilting wicks all moisture away from the body.
- Ideal for someone who experiences overheating or overcooling during sleep.
- Ideal for someone who has allergies to dust mites, mold and mildew and looking for a great investment.
- The fitted skirt can easily accommodate a mattress up to 18” pocket.
- Crib 28x52in (71 x 132cm) Wool fill: 2.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (1.14 kg)
- Twin 39x76in (99 x 193cm) Wool fill: 5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (2.27 kg)
- Full 54x76in (137 x 193cm) Wool fill: 6 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (2.72 kg)
- Queen 60x80in (152 x 203cm) Wool fill: 8 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (3.63 kg)
- King 76x80in (193 x 203cm) Wool fill: 10.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (4.76 kg)
- Cal King 72x84in (183 x 213cm) Wool fill: 11.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (5.22 kg)
- 1.5″ thick.
- Machine washable.
- Filled with 100% washable wool.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton percale, 270 TC.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- Step 1: Un-make your bed at least once a week to allow trapped moisture to be released, refreshing you bedding.
- Step 2: Regular sunning and airing. The sun naturally revitalizes and disinfects wool bedding.
- Step 3: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle, reduced agitation. Machine dry, air cycle.It is quite normal to expect shrinkage in washing, sometimes as much as 5-6%.
Free basic ground delivery within the Continental United States. Additional charges apply for shipments outside the Continental USA.
- Items Ship in 1-2 days.
- Additional charges apply for Hawaii, Alaska or overseas shipments.
- Ships via UPS ground service.
- No returns accepted without prior authorization.
- Due to the hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable. Call for more information: 866 388 5154.
Call our customer service department at 866 388 5154.We're here to offer helpful advice on a mattress pad that is best for a great nights sleep.
- All Sleep & Beyond products are guaranteed to be free of any material or craftsmanship defects.
- Our products are designed to last for many years with proper care.
- We offer:
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects on comforters, mattress pads, mattress toppers, pillows, sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases.
- 10-year warranty on our mattress protectors.
- Sleep & Beyond will repair or replace the item if it is found to be defective.
- The warranty does not cover misuse or normal wear and tear.
- Please retain all original receipts and packing slips in order to provide proof and date of purchase.
- Sleep & Beyond reserves the right to determine if the item has been abused or care instructions have not been followed.
- Items are returnable for exchange or refund within 45 days upon receipt of order.
- Due to hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Bedding is a personal item: it must not be used or laundered to qualify for a return. “Used” is defined as any length of time you have personally used the product.
- We strongly recommend keeping the item in its original packaging/box and far away from any strong smelling scents including perfume/cologne, plug-in air fresheners, strongly scented hand creams or soaps, and other perfumed body care products.
- Any product returned with a “personal odor” will be considered “used” and not be eligible for return.
- We are prohibited, by law, from reselling used bedding: therefore, it’s imperative that you comply with this law by not using the product in question that you wish to return.
- We sincerely thank you for following our standard return policies.