Sleep & Beyond MyComforter Washable Wool Comforter
Sleep and Beyond Washable Wool Comforters are filled with 100% washable wool and are encased in 100% Natural Percale Cotton. This comforter is ideal for someone who has allergies to down or synthetics such as polyester, dust mites, bed bugs, mold and mildew. Now available in regular and light weight.
- Gently drapes around the body while that snuggled, soothing, and peaceful sleep continues uninterruptedly.
- Keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Now available in a light weight version for hotter climates
- Regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature more quickly and stay there for longer.
- Breathes more naturally than down and synthetic products.
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Wool acts like a thermos; even the sheep do not get cold on a bitterly freezing, snowy day, nor on hot sweltering summer’s day in a pasture. Their wondrously created wool fibers insulate the sheep just as myComforter insulates us. Sleeping cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter is the dream-come-true.
- Comes in eco-friendly packaging.
- Lasts for many years with proper care.
- Available in Crib (35x53) washable wool fill.
- Twin (66x86) washable wool fill.
- Full/Queen (86x86) washable wool fill.
- King (100x86) washable wool fill.
- Light Weight approx. 5oz/yr2.
- Regular Weight approx. 9oz/yr2.
- Step 1: Un-make your bed at least once a week to allow trapped moisture to be released, refreshing you bedding.
- Step 2: Regular sunning and airing. The sun naturally revitalizes and disinfects wool bedding.
- Step 3: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Air dry only. Do not use dryer.
- Step 4: Spot clean with soft brush and mild detergent/water. Allow the product to air dry completely.
- Step 5: Dry Clean. When washing natural fibers such as cotton and wool, you can expect some shrinkage to occur. It is quite normal to expect shrinkage in washing, sometimes as much as 5-6%.
- Some shrinkage caused by washing can usually be regained by ironing the damp fabric in the direction of the shrinkage while gently stretching it.
- Dry cleaning may also cause some shrinkage.
Free basic ground delivery within the Continental United States. Additional charges apply for shipments outside the Continental USA.
- Items Ship in 1-2 days.
- Additional charges apply for Hawaii, Alaska or overseas shipments.
- Ships ground service.
- No returns accepted without prior authorization.
- Due to the hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable. Call for more information: 866 388 5154.
Call our customer service department at 866 388 5154. We're here to offer helpful advice on a comforter that is best for a great nights sleep.