The Sleep and Beyond Merino Wool mattress pad is filled with their exclusive USDA Certified Organic Superfine Merino Wool and covered in 300 thread count pure Certified Organic Cotton Jacquard. Our most reasonably priced organic cotton mattress pad.
Sleep & Beyond MyMerino Organic Wool Mattress Pads
Sleep and Beyond Hypoallergenic Mattress Pads are filled with our exclusive USDA Certified Organic Superfine Merino Wool and are covered in 300 Thread Count Pure and great for skin Certified Organic Cotton Sateen. Organic cotton yarns are also tested according to OKO TEX 100 & GOTS standard to ensure the organic fabric is safe for infants and free of any VOC's, arsenic and carcinogens. Sleep & Beyond
- S&B™ is the “Top 3 Best Wool Bedding Brands” in North America.
- S&B™ prides ourselves to be the experts in organic and natural wool filled bedding and beyond.
- S&B™ dance our way to work because we love what we do and have been perfecting our products since 1992.
- Only the finest and purest nature created raw materials, such as organic Merino wool, natural Shropshire wool, and organic and natural cotton, are used to create each master piece.
- S&B™ raises their own Merino sheep in the mountainous lands of Kyrgyz Republic, which produce superfine organic wool for myMerino collection.
- S&B™ considers themselves to be a fair trade employer by paying fair wages to its factory workers, providing great working conditions, and never involving child labor.
- Products are tested to be free of arsenic, VOC’s and other carcinogenic chemicals that are used in majority of the conventional bedding such as down, polyester and silk.
- Products carry the most stringent certifications (USDA Organic, Oeko TEX, Woolmark, and GOTS) to back up our statements such as “100% natural” or “100% organic”.
- By purchasing S&B™ bedding, you support many local economies around the world, protect the environment from pollution, promote balanced eco system and prolong your health.
- Available in Twin (39x76) 5 lbs of merino wool fill.
- Full (54x75) 7 lbs of merino wool fill.
- Queen (60x80) 8 lbs of merino wool fill.
- King (78x82) 11 lbs of merino wool fill.
- Cal King (72x84) 12 lbs of merino wool fill.
- Approximately 30 oz/yr2.
- Height: Approximately 1 1/2".
- Actual mattress pad and mattress topper heights may vary.
- Elastic straps.
- Step 1: Un-make your bed at least once a week to allow trapped moisture to be released, refreshing you bedding.
- Step 2: Regular sunning and airing. The sun naturally revitalizes and disinfects wool bedding.
- Step 3: Spot clean
- Do not machine wash or dry.
- Spot clean with a soft brush and mild detergent and water.
- Allow product to air dry completely.
- Vacuum from time to time.
Free basic ground delivery within the Continental United States. Additional charges apply for shipments outside the Continental USA.
- Items Ship in 1-2 days.
- Additional charges apply for Hawaii, Alaska or overseas shipments.
- Ships via UPS ground service.
- No returns accepted without prior authorization.
- Due to the hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable. Call for more information: 866 388 5154.
Call our customer service department at 866 388 5154. We're here to offer helpful advice on a mattress pad that is best for a great nights sleep.