This Sleep and Beyond hypoallergenic washable mattress pads are filled with their 100% Washable Wool and covered in Natural Percale 270TC Cotton. Look no further for a Washable mattress pad. Available 1 1/2" height for most bed sizes.
Sleep & Beyond MyTopper Washable Wool Mattress Toppers
The Sleep and Beyond Washable Wool Mattress Pads are filled with 100% Washable Wool and covered with 100% Natural Percale Cotton. This mattress pad is ideal for someone who has allergies to down or synthetics such as polyester, dust mites, bed bugs, mold and mildew and wants a washable product.
- With 1.5” loft of 100% washable wool and natural cotton percale, myTopper creates a cozy nest for any mattress.
- Perfect for year round comfort.
- Keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Lasts for many years with proper care.
- The topper’s Shropshire wool is characterized as having the lovely down-type fibers that are also proven to create a plush surface upon which to peacefully settle.
- Relief from the discomfort resulting from pressure on sensitive areas on the surface of the body is a frequently discovered luxury assuring a healthy and relaxing sleep.
- The sleep environment remains dry, without a cool or clammy feeling. Tossing or turning, therefore, will not occur to interrupt precious sleep.
- Wool has shown to out-perform other fibers used for bedding.
- Twin (39x76) 5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (2.27 kg)
- Full (54x75) 6 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (2.72 kg)
- Queen (60x80) 8 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (3.63 kg)
- King (78x82) 10.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (4.76 kg)
- Cal King (72x84) 11.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.; (5.22 kg)
- Actual mattress pad and mattress topper heights may vary.
- 1.5″ thick.
- Machine washable.
- Filled with 100% washable wool.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton percale, 270 TC.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- Step 1: Un-make your bed at least once a week to allow trapped moisture to be released, refreshing you bedding.
- Step 2: Regular sunning and airing. The sun naturally revitalizes and disinfects wool bedding.
- Step 3: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Air dry only. Do not use dryer.
- Step 4: Spot clean with soft brush and mild detergent/water. Allow the product to air dry completely.
- Step 5: Dry Clean. When washing natural fibers such as cotton and wool, you can expect some shrinkage to occur. It is quite normal to expect shrinkage in washing, sometimes as much as 5-6%.
- Some shrinkage caused by washing can usually be regained by ironing the damp fabric in the direction of the shrinkage while gently stretching it.
- Dry cleaning may also cause some shrinkage.
Free basic ground delivery within the Continental United States. Additional charges apply for shipments outside the Continental USA.
- Items Ship in 1-2 days.
- Additional charges apply for Hawaii, Alaska or overseas shipments.
- Ships via UPS ground service.
- No returns accepted without prior authorization.
- Due to the hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable. Call for more information: 866 388 5154.
Call our customer service department at 866 388 5154. We're here to offer helpful advice on a mattress pad that is best for a great nights sleep.