A piped edge comforter filled with Grade A mulberry silk providing a lightweight, shift-free layer of wicking warmth and comfort. Ready to be placed in a duvet cover or used as is. Silk is odor-free, naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial. Sleep comfortably every night with strong, light silk close to your body.
Mulberry West Silk Comforters
For centuries those who’ve snuggled into a bed dressed with mulberry silk have appreciated and luxuriated in the comfort and protection of nature’s highest quality silk.
Mulberry West comforters, specially crafted for our linens company based in the Pacific Northwest, are offered in king, queen and twin xl sizes. Our comforters are lightweight, naturally hypoallergenic, pest resistant and long lasting. Silk filled comforters and blankets respond to temperature changes such as hormonal fluctuations by offering a natural veil of warmth or a cooling cover. Grade A mulberry silk floss is a mildew-proof fiber that naturally eliminates moisture 1.5 times better than plain cotton.
- Mulberry silk is a porous, pure and natural fiber that adjusts to temperature fluctuations
- Mulberry silk is known for strong ventilation and moisture absorption which aids in menopause comfort
- Repels mildew and mold
- Odor free
- No box stitching
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Does not break down and cause irritants
- Pest resistant
- The ONLY silk filled comforter internationally certified for no formaldehyde or chlorine
- Twin XL 68" x 90" Weight 4lbs
- Queen 94" x 90" Weight 4lbs
- King 106" x 90" Weight 5lbs
- 150 grams of pure Grade A mulberry silk fill
- Bleach-free polished 300 TC cotton cover with piped edges
- Simply air out in the sunshine for a few hours, allowing nature to naturally whiten the cotton shell and rejuvenate the silk filling.
- For soiling, spot clean the cotton shell.
- For heavier soiling, dry clean with LOW heat.
- Do not machine wash or dry as this will shrink the silk filling.
- Avoid heat, chlorine, fabric softeners and alkaline-based or petroleum based cleaners.
Free basic ground delivery within the Continental United States. Additional charges apply for shipments outside the Continental USA.
- Items Ship in 1-2 days.
- Additional charges apply for Hawaii, Alaska or overseas shipments.
- Ships ground service.
- No returns accepted without prior authorization.
- Due to the hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable.
- Call for more information: 866 388 5154.
Call our customer service department at 866 388 5154. We're here to offer helpful advice on a comforter that is best for a great nights sleep.