Delux Wool Comforter
Made for Good Night Naturals by using wool sourced from American ranches where the sheep are humanely raised for their wool and never bathed in pesticides. The un-dyed wool is washed with biodegradable soap, made into rovings (thick fiber bundles), then felted using agitation and steam on the mill's original, antique machines.
Wool acts as a natural flame retardant that is not only non-allergenic, it is also dust mite-resistant making it perfect for people with allergies and skin sensitivity. Wool acts as a natural insulator keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer for year round comfort. The perfect comforter
100% natural and made in the USA.
- Our Delux Wool comforters cover is made from 100% organic sateen cotton. Soft and luxurious.
- Our fill is Wool which is non-carbonized, washed at high temperature several time in simple soap and water.
- Designed to be placed inside of your favorite comforter/duvet cover.
- Available in Regular and Tropical weights.
- Wool is a natural temperature regulating fiber with the ability to wick away moisture from the body, especially the head and torso where large quantities of moisture are produced even when you are asleep.
- Wool is a wonderful insulator, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter without overheating.
- Another great property of wool is that it is naturally resistant to fire, mold, mildew, and dust mites.
- Because of wool's amazing properties, we believe our comforters are far superior to cheap, synthetic fiber comforters
- Sizes: Crib/Toddler 36x53, Twin 72x90, , Full 81x90, Queen 90x90, King 90x109,Custom sizes available by request.
- Tropical Fill Weights: Twin: 36oz, Double/Full: 39oz, Queen: 43oz, King: 54oz.
- Regular Fill Weights: Twin: 48oz, Double/Full: 56oz, Queen: 64oz, King: 80oz, Actual fill weights vary.
- Simple care, the wool comforter is ultra-absorbent and also extremely breathable.
- Occasionally air the comforter allowing trapped moisture and refreshing your bedding.
- When cleaning your duvet cover, we recommend removing the duvet and place in the sun allowing the pad to air for 3-6 hours.
- Vacuum your comforter several times per year.
- Contact the manufacturer before attempting to machine wash or dry clean.
- Spot clean with simple soap and water. Blot excess water with towels. Dry flat allowing air to circulate on top and bottom.
- Additional shipping charges apply for Hawaii, Alaska or overseas shipments.
- Most items ship via Fedex economy
- Tracking information is forwarded to your email address.
- Due to the hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable.Brand new, unused items may be returned in original packaging
- Contact customer service to optain a return authorization.
- Call for more information or assitance in choosing the product that is right for you: 866 388 5154.
Call our customer service department at 866 388 5154. We're here to offer helpful advice on a comforter that is best for a great nights sleep.