Coyuchi is thrilled to introduce a new and unique fabric to our bedding collection, a 300 thread count percale. This fabric is made from 60's yarn as compared to our 220 thread count percale which is woven using 40's. (The higher the number, the thinner the thread.) This means the yarn used to make our 300 TC percale is 30% finer than we have ever had before. Higher thread count fabrics are more tightly woven, are smoother and feel (even) better next to your skin.It has the further advantage of seeming to be able to absorb the wonderful aromas of sunshine and fresh air so that drying the sheets outdoors, over a fence, a railing, a clothes line or a drying rack, means not only they, but your entire bedroom, will be suffused with the most delicious scents of outdoors and springtime. Getting into bed becomes a whole new experience. Line and outside drying have the added benefits of reducing energy use and minimizing wrinkles.
- 300TC Percale has a seven-inch attached hem and a half-inch hem on the sides and bottom.
- Fitted sheets are constructed with a high-quality elastic that runs all the way around the bottom. The 15" pocket depth is designed to accommodate thicker mattresses.
- Duvet covers are constructed with the opening at the bottom. The button closure is sewn on a placket which folds to the inside (is not visible) making the duvet reversible.
- The fabric is pre-shrunk and the finishing process gives coyuchi bedding an exceptionally soft, inviting hand and a natural opulence.
- Available in White, Ivory. White is processed with a environmentally friendly bleaching process. Ivory is unbleached and undyed.