Combining natural materials with uncompromising quality, our Three Season Down Duvet Insert is a lightweight, lofty, and perfectly cozy layer you can use year round. It’s filled with pure down encased in a down-proof, 100% organic cotton shell. Stitch-through box construction keeps the fill evenly distributed, so you stay perfectly warm right down to your toes. Filled with 600-fill-power down, this dreamy duvet is a warm, fluffy option spring through fall and can be layered with a blanket in winter for excellent temperature control.
Three Season Down Duvet Insert
Coyuchi down duvet inserts are made in the USA and filled with double-washed down from an Indiana duck farm. Birds are humanely raised, down is carefully processed, and quality is controlled to the highest standards from start to finish.
- Twin 70x90
- Full/Queen 92x96
- King 106x96
- Coyuchi down duvet inserts are made in the USA and filled with double-washed down from an Indiana duck farm.
- Birds are humanely raised, down is carefully processed, and quality is controlled to the highest standards from start to finish.
- Dimensions: King (106" x 96", 47 oz.), Queen (92" x 96", 39 oz.), Twin (70" x 90" 27 oz.)
- Slightly oversized to lend our duvet covers an irresistibly lofty, cozy look.
- Down fill is sourced in the USA
- 100% organic cotton shell is imported form a GOTS certified facility in China.
- Made in the USA.
- A down comforter will last many years if cared for properly.
- Always protect your comforter from direct contact with body oils by using a duvet cover or by placing between two flat sheets.
- Launder no more than once every two to three years unless there is obvious soiling; more frequent washing will shorten the life of your comforter.
- Machine wash duvet in an oversized machine without a center agitator, using warm water and mild detergent on the delicate cycle.
- Check seams and fabric before washing; if weakness is evident, do not home launder.
- In order to fully dry the down clusters and to prevent mildew from forming, thoroughly dry on low heat well beyond the point where the outer fabric feels dry (approximately 3–4 hours).
- Place a couple of wool dryer balls inside the dryer to aid in the drying process.
- Air-dry for an additional 24 hours to release any moisture.
- In between laundering, occasionally place comforter outside in fresh air and direct sun to restore freshness. Frequent fluffing will help retain loft.
- Ships in 1-2 days.
Returns are not accepted without prior authorization, and must be in brand new condition with original packaging materials.