Our Organic All-Cotton Mattress Encasings are made of unbleached 100% GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified Organic Cotton so you know you have the very best quality available. With a pore size of just 4.8 microns, only air can permeate this tightly woven fabric, for total protection from dust mite allergen and bed bugs while you sleep. The quality of these zippered mattress covers is guaranteed because of the care American craftsmen put into each and every one. Even the most discriminating cotton lovers will be delighted with Organic All-Cotton mattress encasings.
Organic Cotton Mattress Allergy Encasements
Encasing your mattress, pillows and box spring is an integral part of your allergy prevention solution. We are proud to be able to offer a 100% certified organic cotton dust mite barrier. GOTS and OEKO-TEX® certified, this organic dust mite barrier is the most natural product available for dust mite prevention.
This membrane-free fabric is a patented, high construction piece of material. There is no urethane or "membrane" on the back of the fabric, which gives this mattress cover that cool, smooth, breathable feeling that you get with your best sheets! Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System.
- There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
- The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
- The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing
- Comforter Covers: Twin 66x86, Full/Queen 86x86, King 106x86.
- Mattress Cover Heights: 9", 12", 15", 18". Not all sizes available 15", 18".
- Pillow Covers: Standard, Queen, King
- Pillow Covers are sold individually
- Twin: 39 x 75
- Long Twin: 39 x 80
- Full: 54 x 75
- Queen: 60 x 80
- King: 78 x 80
- California King: 72 x 84
- 100% Organic Cotton for the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing efficacy.
- Certified to meet the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), ensuring the fabric's organic status from harvesting of raw materials through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing.
- No chemicals, dyes or any added treatments whatsoever!
- OEKO-TEX® certification assures fabric contains nothing that could be harmful to health.
- Organic cotton is better than regular cotton because:
- Grown without any chemicals, so there is no residue remaining on the cotton fibers
- Does not use detergents, bleaches, dyes, resins, or finishes in the manufacturing process
- Hand picked, so it is free of leaves, dirt, and other impurities
- Better for the environment.
- With a mean flow pore size diameter of 4.91 microns, this fabric is one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs, and other harmful allergens.
- Green, Non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly.
- Ideal for those who have chemical sensitivities and skin irritations.
- Uniquely sanforized to prevent shrinking and maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings!
- 3.4 oz per square yard with 285 threads stitched per square inch.
- All our covers are sewn with 12 stitches per inch for ultimate strength in the seams.
- We use only heavy gauge, rust proof nylon zippers.
- Air permeability reading of 5, which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric.
- Latex free.
- Covers are not waterproof.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Vacuum the entire surface of the mattress encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface.
- For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the mattress encasing when needed in WARM water and natural laundry detergents such as "Ecover" or "Seventh Generation".
- Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Items ship within 48 hours
- Additional shipping charges apply for Hawaii, Alaska or overseas shipments.
- Most items ship via USPS Priority, Fedex Home or Fedex Ground service
- Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization.
- Due to the hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable.
- Call for more information or assitance in choosing the product that is right for you: 866 388 5154.
Call our customer service department at 866 388 5154. We're here to offer helpful advice on a comforter that is best for a great nights sleep.