This Sleep and Beyond hypoallergenic washable mattress pads are filled with their 100% Washable Wool and covered in Natural Percale 300TC Cotton. Look no further for a Washable mattress pad. Available in 1/2" and 1 1/2" height for most bed sizes.
Sleep & Beyond MyPad Washable Wool Mattress Pads
The Sleep and Beyond Washable Wool Mattress Pads are filled with 100% Washable Wool and covered with 100% Natural Percale Cotton. This mattress pad is ideal for someone who has allergies to down or synthetics such as polyester, dust mites, bed bugs, mold and mildew and wants a washable product.
What a Tempur Pedic customer had to say about the myPad: A few months ago I bought a Tempur Pedic Mattress that was supposed to keep my body temperature cooler. Unfortunately, it was bit firmer than I needed and it felt like the heat was getting trapped between my body and the mattress resulting in continuous tossing and turning. I tried another memory foam cooling mattress pad just to throw it away from the terrible off-gassing smell and not much heat regulation help. Finally, after reading various reviews, I decided to try woolen mattress pad and glad I did. Helps me a lot to sleep cooler and not breathing in any chemicals every night.
- It is not only a fact, but it is also a science that natural wool is the mightiest of fibers.
- myPad features a 0.5” loft of this mighty fiber.
- The Shropshire wool fibers, with their “spring-action”, provide luscious comfort, and relief from pressure points.
- Wool’s miraculous capabilities prevent overheating or overcooling during sleep.
- “Biowash” treatment of the wool insures the myPad to be chemical-free resulting in more healthy sleep.
- The 100% natural cotton percale cover adds to the luxurious sleep as it follows the curvature of the spine.
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Eco-friendly mattress pad for all four seasons.
- Lasts for many years with proper care.
- Wool out-performed other fibers used for bedding.
- Available in Crib (28x52) 1/2"-1lb wool fill.
- Twin (39x76) 1/2"-2lbs wool fill, 1 1/2"-5lbs wool fill.
- Twin XL (39x81) 1/2"-2.5lbs wool fill.
- Full (54x75) 1/2"-3lbs wool fill, 1 1/2"-7lbs wool fill.
- Queen (60x80) 1/2"-4lbs, 1 1/2"-8 lbs of wool fill.
- King (78x82) 1/2"-5ibs, 1 1/2"-11lbs wool fill.
- Cal King (72x84) 1/2"-5lbs, 1 1/2"-12 lbs of wool fill.
- Approximately 30 oz/yr2.
- Actual mattress pad and mattress topper heights may vary.
- 0.5″ thick.
- Filled with 100% washable wool.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton percale, 270 TC.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
- Machine washable.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- Step 1: Un-make your bed at least once a week to allow trapped moisture to be released, refreshing you bedding.
- Step 2: Regular sunning and airing. The sun naturally revitalizes and disinfects wool bedding.
- Step 3: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Air dry only. Do not use dryer.
- Step 4: Spot clean with soft brush and mild detergent/water. Allow the product to air dry completely.
- Step 5: Dry Clean. When washing natural fibers such as cotton and wool, you can expect some shrinkage to occur. It is quite normal to expect shrinkage in washing, sometimes as much as 5-6%.
- Some shrinkage caused by washing can usually be regained by ironing the damp fabric in the direction of the shrinkage while gently stretching it.
- Dry cleaning may also cause some shrinkage.
Free basic ground delivery within the Continental United States. Additional charges apply for shipments outside the Continental USA.
- Items Ship in 1-2 days.
- Additional charges apply for Hawaii, Alaska or overseas shipments.
- Ships via UPS ground service.
- No returns accepted without prior authorization.
- Due to the hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable. Call for more information: 866 388 5154.
Call our customer service department at 866 388 5154. We're here to offer helpful advice on a mattress pad that is best for a great nights sleep.
- All Sleep & Beyond products are guaranteed to be free of any material or craftsmanship defects.
- Our products are designed to last for many years with proper care.
- We offer:
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects on comforters, mattress pads, mattress toppers, pillows, sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases.
- 10-year warranty on our mattress protectors.
- Sleep & Beyond will repair or replace the item if it is found to be defective.
- The warranty does not cover misuse or normal wear and tear.
- Please retain all original receipts and packing slips in order to provide proof and date of purchase.
- Sleep & Beyond reserves the right to determine if the item has been abused or care instructions have not been followed.
- Items are returnable for exchange or refund within 45 days upon receipt of order.
- Due to hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Bedding is a personal item: it must not be used or laundered to qualify for a return. “Used” is defined as any length of time you have personally used the product.
- We strongly recommend keeping the item in its original packaging/box and far away from any strong smelling scents including perfume/cologne, plug-in air fresheners, strongly scented hand creams or soaps, and other perfumed body care products.
- Any product returned with a “personal odor” will be considered “used” and not be eligible for return.
- We are prohibited, by law, from reselling used bedding: therefore, it’s imperative that you comply with this law by not using the product in question that you wish to return.
- We sincerely thank you for following our standard return policies.