The Ovation Futon is s 6" futon style mattress hand-crafted mattress filled with layers of organic cotton, wrapped with PureGrow™Wool and hand-tufted to a cover of organic cotton. Remarkable comfort and luxury at a great price. What you won't find are added chemicals, bleaches, dyes, fire-retardants or synthetic fire barriers found in other futon style mattresses. Made in the USA with domestic materials.
Ovation Organic Cotton and Wool Futon Mattress
Ovation futons are designed with your comfort, health and well-being in mind. Now you can choose to sleep on nature's finest natural ingredients, including combinations of natural or organic cotton, PureGrow™Wool, 100% Naturalux 100% natural latex. Need a futon that is firm? We've got you covered with the addition our "Firm" futon. Featuring a layer of PureGrow™Wool, Ovation futons are naturally fire-retardant and exceptionally suited for wicking moisture away from your body as you sleep. Available in regular and firm.
- The batting (fill) for the Ovation Organic Futon Is 80% Organic Cotton and 20% PureGrow™ Wool, hand-tufted to a 100% organic cotton cover.
- The secret is our PureGrow™Wool which insulates bodies and draws moisture away to provide deeper drier sleep in hot or cold weather.
- PureGrow™ Wool is naturally fire-retardant so no chemical or synthetic fire retardants are used.
- PureGrow™Wool has been shown to improve circulation.
- PureGrow™Wool naturally helps regulate body temperature for a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Anti-Allergic: PureGrow™ Wool is not a favorable environment for mold, mildew and dust mites.
- Free of toxic chemicals such as formaldehyde, bromide and chemical flame retardants such as PDBE, a know carcinogen.
- Cover: hand-tufted to 100% organic cotton.
- Choose either regular or firm
- The Ovation mattress is best supported with a futon style bed or our wood slat foundation.
- Made in the USA.
- Mattress Size: Crib 28x52, Twin 37x75, TwinXL 38x79, Full 53x75, Queen 60x79, Dual King 76x79, Cal King 72x83.
- Height: 6"
- Height is approximate as futons will compress in shipment and expand when unpacked.
- Custom sizes and heights by quote.
- Protect your futon mattress with a mattress pad.
- "Un-Make you futon bed once and week and allow it to air out for several hours.
- Vacuum once a month.
- Turn and rotate mattress often. Once a month is suggested.
- Use mild soap and water to spot clean accidents.
- Always support your futon mattress with an appropriate slat-frame foundation or slat bed frame. Do use on your floor as proper air circulation is necessary to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- If you have any questions regarding futon support, please contact our sales department.
- Do not leave your futon mattress rolled tightly for more than 30 days.
- Good Night Naturals does not warrant for allergic reactions or choice of firmness.
- Ships in 2-4 weeks.
- Tracking information provided upon request.
- Twin, Full and Queen Futons are delivered via UPS in most instances.
- Basic delivery charges for the Continental USA are included in the cost of the futon.
- Call 866-388-5154 for special requests or deliveries outside of the continental US.
If you would like a futon mattress materials sample pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line write: "Send Mattress Pack". In the body of the email let us know your name and mailing address. Your mattress sample pack will be mailed USPS free of charge anywhere in the Continental USA.
- Futons are made to order and not returnable or refundable.
- Our customer service agents are trained and ready to assist you in answering your questions or making suggestions.
- If you are unsure which product to order, please contact our customer service department at 866-388-5154.
- Good Night Naturals does not warrant for allergic reaction to the materials used in it's products.