The Ovation Natural Foam Core Futon is hand-crafted by wrapping foam with natural cotton and PureGrow™Wool, then hand-tufted to a natural cotton cover. What you won't find are chemical fire-retardants or synthetic fire barriers found in other futon style mattresses.
Ovation Natural Cotton, Wool & Foam Core Futon - Ships Free
Ovation futons are designed with your comfort, health and well-being in mind. Now you can choose to sleep on nature's finest natural ingredients, including combinations of natural or organic cotton, PureGrow™Wool, 100% Naturalux 100% natural latex. Need a futon that is firm? We've got you covered with the addition our "Firm" futon. Featuring a layer of PureGrow™Wool, Ovation futons are naturally fire-retardant and exceptionally suited for wicking moisture away from your body as you sleep. Because wool is a natural fire barrier, Ovation futons are pure, simple and safe.
- Foam wrapped with 100% natural cotton and pure wool then hand-tufted to a 100% green cotton cover.
- Our natural cotton is cotton that is conventionally grown, but is untreated with dyes, bleaches, harsh chemicals.
- Cover: hand-tufted to a 100% natural "green cotton" twill cover.
- Green cotton is formaldehyde free and provides a safer alternative to cotton treated with chemical fire-retardants.
- Foam that provides additional cushioning. By adding a "foam core" to our cotton and wool mattress, you can expect added comfort and resilience.
- Consider an our foam mattress when using with fold-up style futon frames.
- Height - Approximately 6"
- Pure wool insulates bodies and draws moisture away to provide deeper drier sleep in hot or cold weather.
- Pure wool improves circulation.
- Pure wool naturally helps regulate body temperature for a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Pure wool is naturally fire-retardant.
- Anti-Allergic:Pure wool is not a favorable environment for mold, mildew and dust mites.
- The Ovation Foam-Core mattress is best supported with a futon style bed frame or sofa frame specifically designed for futons as well as our wood slat foundation.
- Made in the USA.
- Mattress Size: Crib 28x52, Twin 37x75, TwinXL 38x79, Full 53x75, Queen 60x79, Dual King 76x79, Cal King 72x83.
- Height is approximate as futons will compress in shipment and expand when unpacked.
- Custom sizes and heights by quote.
- Protect your futon mattress with a mattress pad.
- "Un-Make you futon bed once and week and allow it to air out for several hours.
- Vacuum once a month.
- Turn and rotate mattress often. Once a month is suggested.
- Use mild soap and water to spot clean accidents.
- Always support your futon mattress with an appropriate slat-frame foundation or slat bed frame. Do use on your floor as proper air circulation is necessary to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- If you have any questions regarding futon support, please contact our sales department.
- Do not leave your futon mattress rolled tightly for more than 30 days.
- Good Night Naturals does not warrant for allergic reactions or choice of firmness.
- Ships in 2-4 weeks.
- Tracking information provided upon request.
- Twin, Full and Queen Futons are delivered via UPS in most instances.
- Basic delivery charges for the Continental USA are included in the cost of the futon.
- Call 866-388-5154 for special requests or deliveries outside of the continental US.
If you would like a futon mattress materials sample pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line write: "Send Mattress Pack". In the body of the email let us know your name and mailing address. Your mattress sample pack will be mailed USPS free of charge anywhere in the Continental USA.
- Futons are made to order and not returnable or refundable.
- Our customer service agents are trained and ready to assist you in answering your questions or making suggestions.
- If you are unsure which product to order, please contact our customer service department at 866-388-5154.
- Good Night Naturals does not warrant for allergic reaction to the materials used in it's products.