- Additional Product Images: L to R, Top to Bottom: White, Ivory, Oat, Latte, Wheat, Bronze, Bamboo
- 100% long staple, very fine cotton.
- 600 GSM (grams per square meter).
- Exceptionally soft, super absorbent, quick drying and no linting.
- Rated the best cotton towel in America by Real Simple magazine.
- All four sides have sewn hems.
- Absorbs 250% faster than a regular cotton towel.
- The staple is longer than the commonly used qualities of Egyptian Cotton and is silk like.
- Dyed with high quality, azo-free reactive dyes that are more friendly to the environment.
- It takes 120 fibers to make up the thickness of the loop yarns (versus between 30 and 40 for a regular towel) and it is this high fiber count that allows the MicroCotton towel to absorb faster than any other towel.
MicroCotton - Naturals
Discover MicroCotton, the softest and most absorbent towels we've ever come across. These all natural MicroCotton towels are made with a revolutionary process. Starting with ring spun Sea Island cotton, MicroCotton is the result of exhaustive research and development. Rated the "Best Cotton Towel" by Real Simple Magazine June/July 2002. MicroCotton is a sumptuous, thick towel, silky soft and absorbent. No chemicals used except environmentally friendly azo free dyes!
- Body Sheet: 34x70, 23.7oz.
- Shower: 30x60, 18.5oz.
- Bath: 27x54, 14.9oz.
- Hand: 16x30, 5.0oz.
- Tub Mat: 20x34, 9.0oz.
- Wash: 13x13, 1.75oz.
- Machine wash using low-sudsing eco-friendly detergent.
- Do not bleach colors with chlorine based products
- Line or Machine Dry
Ships in 24-48 hours 4-6 weeks for items out of stock.