THE LEGNA BALFOUR COLLECTION. The unparalleled feel of Legna in a sumptuous,2-color, yarn-dyed jacquard. Luxuriously soft Legna bedding has true and lasting beauty. Feel like royalty with contemporary elegance inspired by the Scottish Highlands. A plaid made famous by the Duke of Windsor accentuates this collection –– personifying old-world charm with a modern vibe.. Coordinates with other Legna patterns.
At Good Night Naturals, we believe that an all-natural lifestyle doesn't have to mean giving up style, comfort and luxury. We offer you the exclusive Legna linen collection that is not only beautiful, but invigorating to the body and soul. Imagine the smooth and supple feel of silk combined with the easy care of cotton! The wood pulp used to create Legna fabric is harvested from managed forests...helping to make Legna completely biodegradeable. Ships for free in the Continental USA. Outside USA, additional shipping charges apply.
- Duvet Cover: Twin 63x87, Queen 90x92, King 105x92, Supreme Queen 94x96, Supreme King 106x96.
- Flat Sheets Twin 70x102, FU/QU 90x102, King 108x102, Supreme QU 96x110, Supreme King 112x110.
- Fitted Sheets: Twin 39x75, Full 55x75, QU 60x80, Cal King 72x84, King 76x80 (Standard Pocket Depth of 13.5in. Supreme QU and King Pocket Depth of 17in.
- Cases and Shams: Boudoir 12x16, Std 21x27, QU 21x31, King 21x37, Euro 27x27.
- Bedskirts: Gathered, paneled adjustment of up to 19in
- 100% Wood Fiber
- 2-color yarn dyed
- Colors: Flax, Shark
- Legna sheets are all machine washable using cool water and a mild detergent. Tumble dry using a low temperature, gentle cycle. No optical brightener, bleaches or fabric softeners. Refer to care instructions attached to the linens.
- Please be careful with lotions and medications that may come in contact with your linens. Avoid products with alpha hydroxy, retinol or any bleaching agent as they can discolor and destroy the fabric.
Legna orders ship free in the Continental USA. Orders outside the Continental USA incur additional charges.
Ships in 2-3 days, 4-6 weeks for items out of stock. Returns are subject to a restocking charge. Custom orders 6-8 weeks. Custom orders are not returnable or refundable.