GoodNight Home Organic Buckwheat Pillows are simply organic, with no added chemicals. These remarkable pillows pillows conform to your body, evenly distributing the weight that is placed upon it so that you are given maximum support and comfort while allowing air to circulate. Available in most sizes, the Organic Buckwheat pillows have been known to help people achieve a better night's rest by reducing neck pains, lower back aches, and even insomnia caused by discomfort. Great for resting, or just lying in bed with a good book, our buckwheat pillows will provide you with many nights of sound sleeping. Covered in a 100% organic cotton cover.
GoodNight Organic Buckwheat Pillows
- Organic Buckwheat fill, surrounded by 100% virgin wool, with a 100% organic cotton cover.
- Buckwheat Sleep Pillow covered in organic cotton is our popular sleep pillow and fits a standard case.
- BuckWool pillow with the addition of 100% virgin wool surrounding the buckwheat hull.
- Includes a removable cover should you ever need to adjust with more/less hulls.
- Our Buckwheat hull pillows are 100% organic hulls and cover.
- Buckwheat hull pillows are designed to conform to your neck, shoulders and spine to reduce pressure causing pain or discomfort.
- Buckwheat pillows are quite heavy and it is not uncommon to notice the sound of the hulls when you move.
- For Additional pillow protection try our zippered pillow protector covers made of 100% Organic Cotton Sateen.
- Sleep: 16x19
- BuckWool: 16x19
- Neckroll: 4x17
- Neckroll Extra Long: 4x30
- Zafu: 7x11
- Actual sizes may vary slightly
- To clean zippered covered pillows, remove contents and machine wash warm, line dry.
- We do not recommend attempting to wash the contents of pillow
- Pillows without zippers can be spot cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Un-make your bed and bedding at least once a week to allow trapped moisture to be released, refreshing you bedding.
- Placing in the sun is an excellent way to purify your pillows, pads, toppers and comforters.
- Machine wash pillow cover only it it zips off.
- Pillows are made to order and ship in 1-2 weeks
- Ships via Fedex ground service.
- Additional charges apply for Hawaii, Alaska or overseas shipments.
- Due to the hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable.
- Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization. Call for more information: 866 388 5154.
Call our customer service department at 866 388 5154. We're here to offer helpful advice on pillows that are best for a great nights sleep.