The Four-In-One Sleep System can quickly be configured into any of the four positions pictured without any tools. This versatile bed evolves with the changing needs of your children. High/Low beds: this whimsical arrangement is ideal for kids who are too young for bunk beds. Trundle beds: The space saving trundle bed is another alternative for young children. The bottom bed slides out to convert daytime play space into night time sleep space. Bunk beds: Older kids love this classic setup and parents find the room lower bunk a perfect place to share bedtime stories. Twin beds: Older children appreciate the sophistication and independence of our twin beds.
Four-in-One Sleep System - Ships Free!
- Available in Classic or Arts & Craft style (Classic pictured).
- Closely spaced fir slats, attached with jute webbing create a sturdy platform.
- Supports foam or innerspring mattress, (pictured with nine inch mattress).
- Made with Western Maple, (fir platform slats).
- Mortise & Tenon construction.
- Hand rubbed with proprietary finish including tung oil & beeswax.
- Note: actual bed frame varies from picture due to US Consumer Safety Commission regulation. Mattress now sits in the bed frame approximately 4 1/2" into the rail. The headboard and footboard should sit 5" above the mattress.
- Partial assembly required.
- Warranty: Materials & workmanship guaranteed to be free of defects.
- Available in Twin Classic bunk bed or Twin Arts&Crafts bunk bed
- Headpost Height: 41 1/2.
- Footpost Height: 25 1/2 (current bed looks slightly different from beds pictured).
- Height to platform where mattress rests: Separate Twins / Lower bed in High/Low or Trundle positions / Bottom Bunk: 11 1/4, Top Bed in Trundle or High-Low: 29 5/8, Top Bunk Bed: 52 3/4, Trundle Bed including casters: 13 3/8.
Free curbside delivery is included. White glove service available, additional charges apply: 866.355.5154
Free curbside delivery is included. Allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. NOTE: Un-opened furniture is returnable only with prior authorization, 25% re-stocking charges apply. Opened box furniture is not returnable. Call for details. 866-388-5154.