The Dream Innerspring Mattress is a classic innerspring mattress made with 100% Organic Cotton Batting and Eco-Wool stuffing, hand-tufted to a 100% organic cotton cover.
Dream Innerspring Mattress
Ever wonder what's in your mattress? When you sleep on our GoodNight Home mattresses, there will be no doubt whatsoever. And our mattresses are as good for your mind, body and health as they are for the environment. Ingredients such as 100% Organic cotton, Eco-Wool, and Bonnell style innersprings insure your sleep won't be compromised by unknown chemicals or synthetic fibers. Crafted individually, by hand in the United States. And now, ships for free!
- PureGrow™Wool insulates bodies and draws moisture away to provide deeper drier sleep in hot or cold weather.
- PureGrow™Wool naturally helps regulate body temperature for a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Cover: hand-tufted to a 100% Organic Cotton Jacquard cover.
- Batting: 100% Organic Cotton batting wrapped around innersprings.
- More than 12lbs of our wool, 36lbs of 100% organic cotton goes into a queen sized mattress.
- PureGrow™Wool is naturally fire-retardant, therefore, no chemical fire-retardants are added to your mattress.
- PureGrow™Wool helps to reduce problems associated with skin irritations and will not encourage the presence of Dust Mites or mold helps to control allergies and breathing problems.
- Anti-Allergic: PureGrow™Wool is not a favorable environment for mold, mildew and dust mites.
- Constructed with a heavy duty, heat-treated innerspring utilizing different coil gauges to give the proper balance and support.
- Free of toxic chemicals such as formaldehyde, bromide and chemical flame retardants such as PDBE, a know carcinogen.
- Support with a GoodNight Wood Foundation.
- Made here in the USA
- Mattress Size: Twin 38x75, Full 53x75, Queen 60x80, Dual King 76x80, Cal King 72x84. Approximately 8" height.
- Mattress Firmness: Firm (medium), Extra Firm (most popular)
- Coil count: Varies according to mattress firmess and size.
- Protect your mattress with a Good Night Naturals wool pad or quilted latex topper.
- Place your mattress on a slat style foundation or our one of our wood foundations.
- "Un-Make you bed once and week and allow mattress to air out. Vacuum mattress once a month.
- Turn and rotate mattress every 3 months.
- Use mild soap and water to spot clean accidents.
- Do not use mattress handles when moving or flipping mattress.
- Basic Threshold Delivery is Included in the price of your mattress or mattress set.
- Delivery service includes the Continental US. Some areas incur additional expense.
- 2-stair flight carry and basic in-home placement.
- Additional stair carry is charged at a rate of $3 per step or $30 per floor, which ever is more.
- Inform Good Night Naturals customer service of delivery difficulties including: narrow, and/or dirt roads, long or steep stair climbs. Additional delivery charges may apply.
- A Non-Standard Delivery Charge starting at $60 will apply whenever a delivery outside the "Normal Business Hours"
- Saturday delivery by quote.
- Delivery hours are Mon-Fri, excluding national and state holidays, between 8am and 5pm.
- If you are not available for delivery within 7 days of notification, your mattress is stored free for the first 7 days. Mattress storage is $5 per item/set per day beginning on the 8th day.
- Discounts and coupons do not apply to delivery charges.
- Call 866-388-5154 for special requests, Saturday deliveries or deliveries outside the Continental US.
If you would like a mattress sample pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line write: "Send Mattress Pack". In the body of the email let us know your name and mailing address. Your mattress sample pack will be mailed USPS free of charge anywhere in the Continental USA.
Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. NOTE: Mattresses and Foundation are non-returnable and non-refundable. Good Night Naturals does not warrant for allergies to mattresses or bedding products.
If you decide that you have chosen the wrong mattress firmness, you can exchange it for a different firmness or a differnt mattress. Certain conditions apply:
- Inform Good Night Naturals within 30 days of mattress delivery.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of pickup and delivery.
- Shipping charges from and to your home are not included and the customer's responsibility.
- Custom made mattresses are not returnable or covered by the 30-Day Comfort Exchange Program.
- Prior to purchasing a mattress, or mattress set, consult with one of our knowledgeable customer service agents whom will assist you in answering any questions regarding your mattress choice.
- You are responsible for the difference in cost, should the replacement mattress be of greater value than the original mattress. If the difference in cost for the replacement mattresses is less than the original, you will not be credited the difference.
- Mattresses are non-refundable.
- Good Night Naturals is here to facilitate your mattress selection. Please feel free to request any materials prior to purchasing your mattress.
- The 30-Day Comfort Exchange Program is a "one-time" offer.