Coyuchi 220TC Percale is our exceptionally well-priced introductory organic cotton sheeting. You'll be amazed at the exquisite detail and hand of these luxurious fabrics. Coyuchi is the Mexican-Spanish name for naturally occurring brown cotton used for centuries by native people of the Americas. 100% Organic cotton, certified by SKAL to comply with the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM) standards.
- Percales flat sheets are made with a 4" hem at the top and a half-inch hem on the sides and bottom.
- Fitted sheets are constructed with a high-quality elastic that runs all the way around the bottom. The 15" pocket depth is designed to accommodate thicker mattresses.
- Sheets sets include one fitted, one flat and two cases. Twin sheet sets include one fitted, one flat and one std case.
- Cases are sold in pairs.
- The fabric is pre-shrunk and the finishing process gives Coyuchi bedding an exceptionally soft, inviting hand and a natural opulence.
- White is bleached with hydrogen peroxide.