- PureGrow™ Wool pillows are resilient, springy and supportive, giving you that extra bounce while providing soft, cushy support.
- Wool is a natural temperature regulator fiber with the ability to wick away moisture from the body, especially the head where large quantities of moisture are produced, especially when you sleep.
- Wool is a wonderful insulator, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter without overheating.
- Wool is naturally resistant to fire, mold, mildew, and dust mites.
- Because of all their amazing properties, we believe wool, organic cotton and kapok pillows to be far superior to down or any synthetic fiber.
- Each pillow is encased in a cover made from 100% organic cotton sateen.
Clearance Sale Wool, Cotton & Kapok Pillows
First Come, First Serve Clearance With Savings of Up to 50%. Take advantage of these extreme prices with the Winter Pillow Clearance Sale. Choose from pillows filled with either New Zealand Virgin Wool, Organic Cotton or Natural Organic Kapok. Organic filled pillows can make a difference to your sleep environment. We think anyone will benefit from a fresh pillow filled with only natural, unprocessed fibers. Limited sizes and quantities, so act fast before they're all gone.
Available in Std (20x25), Queen (20x30), King (20x36). Body (20x721). Actual sizes may vary slightly.
To clean zippered covered pillows, remove contents and machine wash warm, line dry. Pillows without zippers can be spot cleaned with mild soap and water. Un-make your bed and bedding at least once a week to allow trapped moisture to be released, refreshing you bedding. Placing in the sun is an excellent way to purify your pillows, pads, toppers and comforters. Do not machine wash.
Call our customer service department at 866 388 5154. We're here to offer helpful advice on pillows that are best for a great nights sleep.